Does Lost But Living seem like a company that you could see yourself working with? Interested in joining the Lost But Living Team? We are currently in the process of hiring ambassadors for 2018 and would love to have you apply. Please keep reading to see if we would be a good fit for eachother!
We are looking for people who are:
• Passionate about mental health awareness
• Comfortable talking to people about our company, mission, and what we stand for.
• Active on social media. We will ask that our ambassadors post about Lost But Living ~ 3 times/month on any social media platform.
• Involved in the community!
• Interested in participating in mental health awareness events as a team.
• Bonus: If anyone has a story they would like to share or is interesting in writing a blog to add to our blog page, we would love to share it for you!
As a Lost But Living ambassador, you will receive:
• A discount code for our products to promote
• Compensation for every 10-12 purchases under your discount code
• Personalized Lost But Living business cards
• All expenses paid team lunches and dinners. Great for networking and getting to know our team!
• Free stuff!
Does this seem like an opportunity you’d be interested in? If so, please apply here! Someone from the Lost But Living team will be in contact with you soon.
Currently we are only hiring ambassadors within Toronto and the GTA. However, if you live outside Toronto, please still apply! We are expanding our ambassador program in the near future, and will contact you as soon as we are.
If you are not interested in becoming an ambassador but would love to come with us and help out with Mental Health events with Kids Help Phone, please send us a message!
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate in contacting: email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
Lost But Living team.